(Venue – Stoneleigh Park)
- What are the opening hours? 0930-1600
- How much are tickets? For day tickets call 0844 854 0064
- Can I buy a ticket on the day? Yes. Adults & Seniors £12.Under 16’s free of charge.
- Is car parking free? Yes
- Is there disabled access? Please show your Blue badge on arrival to the showground to gain access.
- Are children free? Yes, under 16’s.
- Are there any concessions? No.
- How many people does a Family ticket include? N/a
- How can I get a programme? Programmes are available at the event
- Are there crèche facilities? No.
- What is the Medical/First Aid procedure? Please advise an onsite steward of any incidents
- What is the Main Arena schedule? N/a
- Who are the Celebrities? N/a
- Are dogs allowed? Only guide dogs allowed in the exhibition halls
- Where are the nearest toilets? There are several WC’s in the halls, the main toilets being in the main foyer Strollers Restaurant.
- Is there a bus service to the showground? Yes. Coventry bus station is 6 miles (10km) away from Stoneleigh Park. Warwick bus station is 9 miles (14km) from Stoneleigh Park.
- Where is the showground?
- Leave the M40 at junction 15 and head on the A46 towards Coventry. Follow the signs to Stoneleigh Park Main Entrance on the B4113
- From the M6 / M69
Leave the M6 at junction 2 and head onto the A46 towards Warwick
Or at the end of the M69, head onto the A46 towards Warwick and the M40
Follow the signs to Stoneleigh Park Main Entrance on the B4113
- From the M1 (Northbound)
Leave the M1 at Junction 17 and join the M45 heading towards Coventry
Pick up the signs for the A45 Coventry (NOT Daventry)
Stay on the A45 heading towards the A46 Warwick. Once on the A46,
follow the signs to Stoneleigh Park Main Entrance on the B4113
- Is there a cash machine on site? No
- Where is the nearest shop/centre?